Dates: 23 - 25 September 2024
Welcome to EU PVSEC Exhibition, a pivotal platform that emphasises the importance of solar energy in the global landscape. As solar power continues to assert itself as a leading, versatile and economically viable energy source, the Exhibition remains at the forefront of fostering connections between researchers, policymakers and industry leaders worldwide. Building on its established legacy, this trade fair seamlessly integrates different sectors of the PV value chain and facilitates collaboration of cutting-edge research centres and forward-thinking manufacturing companies. Our aim is not only to showcase the latest research results, but also to promote their prompt implementation in the market.
In 2024, when we once again bring together experts from all over the world, the EU PVSEC Exhibition will remain a leading business-to-business exhibition, providing a unique opportunity for R&D companies to ride the wave of emerging trends in the dynamic solar energy sector.
Join us to explore, collaborate and shape the future of photovoltaics!
You want to show the PV world your expertise?
Give your company a stage and exhibit
Book your space now via the User Area! Stands starting from 9sqm size – 320€ net/sqm (Surface only). You can build your own stand or arrange the building directly with our stand building partner. The contact details will be provided soon.
Show your support and become an official Sponsor
As a Sponsor, apart from ensuring you a spot at the Exhibition, you will have several opportunities for brand exposure and the chance to shape the content of the Industry Summit, actively participating as a speaker! In our Brochure you can find the best option to make your presence at the EU PVSEC unforgettable! All packages and items are bookable in the User Area.
Best practices and recommendations for EU PVSEC Exhibitors
By applying these best practices, exhibitors can actively contribute to the EU PVSEC's sustainability goals, helping to make the event greener and reduce its overall environmental impact.
1. Sustainable Travelling
- Take advantage of the excellent public transport connection to the venue.
- Check prices and departure times conveniently on Google Maps.
- If travelling by car, you can offset your carbon footprint by visiting co2.myclimate.org.
- Bicycles can be parked directly in front of the venue.
2. Waste Avoidance and Separation
- Minimise the volume of materials to be transported and stored whenever possible.
- Refrain from mass distribution of printed materials. Provide printed materials only upon request or use electronic information transfer.
- If using printed material, opt for 100% recycled or chlorine-free bleached (TFC) paper.
3. Accommodation Choices
- Opt for accommodation in eco-certified establishments. You can find a list here.
- Choose an accommodation within walking distance of the venue.